≡ Menu

Pay No Tax on That Property Sale

Use a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange to avoid Capital Gains Taxation(Federal & State). Simple idea….Almost any real estate not claimed as “personal use” can be sold w/o paying capital gains taxes as long as the proceeds are reinvested into other non personal use real estate. How? 1. Declare & Sell Propertyl…..2. ID new property…..3. Acquire Replacement Property…Avoid Taxes.…That Simple

{ 0 comments… add one }