Last Year 86 People Died in Fires————————-Try these simple tips; they might save your life!
Simple Fire Prevention Safety Tips:
1. Always open your fireplace damper before using your fireplace.
2. Never use your stove or oven to heat your home.
3. All space heaters are hot and need space, at least 3 feet of space.
4. All major appliances should be plugged directly into a wall outlet, never use an extension cord.
5. Only reset breakers in the fuse panel after investigating the cause of it breaking.
6. Install smoke alarms on every level of your house and near each sleeping area.
7. Replace smoke alarm batteries annually.
8. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years or when they don’t work.