Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My service and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I can also provide listings by email, which as you know is a hudge time saver.
Speaking of Saving Your Time: As Your Agent, I Will
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria and give you a subscription to LISTINGBOOK.com This is the system that allows you to see all the homes currently listed in the Georiga FMLS just as all REALTORS do. That way you have one source to search from using your own personal criteria. Once you select your ideal criteria LISTINGBOOK will automatically search for the new listings every day and bring them to you, if you want to see them.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance. Need help? Call Earl @ 770-377-5793